Friday, October 30, 2009

New Layout

I was looking through some templates for blogs and when I saw this one I thought it would be a good one for me. The torn edges make me think of sketchbook pages. Since I am always writing things down, ideas reminders, sketches, things that I would like to try when I get back to the studio, etc. it just felt like a great fit. The brown/beige tones are not something I would normally choose since I am more drawn to jewel tones, but at least they won't clash with any of the pictures I will post here. I want to do something about the way the main title is displayed. I will live with it for now because I don't want to go digging around in the code just now. I taught myself enough HTML to write my first website, but I have not kept up at all. XML is beyond me without doing some close examination of the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Me

Just Me

Member IPCA

Followers