Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trying out putting pictures in posts

Well, that was a suprise. The picture appeared above what I had typed in first. hmmm.... that has potentional for captioning.

I took some pictures of some of my work this morning and I thought I would try to see if I could figure out how to place them in a post.

Now let's see what happens when I add another picture.


Ah-hah! I moved the curser down to the next line rather than leaving it at the end of where I typed and the new picture appeared below my typing.
Now to see if I can put more than one picture at the same level in the post.




Nope, doesn't look like I can. Not even with setting one to align left and the other to align right. Oh, well...
Later,
Mechelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Me

Just Me

Member IPCA

Followers